Friday, September 07, 2007

weird..

its 1am..
im now still facing this lappy of mine..
cant sleep?
not really..
but y am i still spending my sweet little time at this hour?
no idea..

wanted to have a nice good-nite-sleep..
but somehow these eerie feelings occasionally haunted me..
every night!
scared of the darkness?
nope..
scared of whats inside the darkness?
probably..

can someone please take that weird feeling away?
i hate it..i really do..
because of 'it', all my sweet dreams had been taken away..
never bothered whether or not i had a pleasant nite..
never even cared bout how i feel when fighting with 'those' things...
i just can have a calm sleep for an hour or two..
cant u just let me to have it all night long, can u?

please do not disturb my nights anymore..
beg u..
i need to have enough rest..
i need to lay down in peace..
strictly no struggling, no fighting needed anymore!
fullstop!

5 comments:

helomynameisjaye said...

apekah mendenye itu?
sum sort of "boogey-man"?
erkk...
jgn kaco anti ella la..
syhh...syhhh

:: iera :: said...

yep..bad bad 'boogey-man'! :(

Ijoy said...

hmmm. weird. As I recall, u always sleep late at nite due to chatting. And usually when I called u late at night, u're already in deep sleep and this my dear, I can sense it from the tone of your voice. weirdy weirdy

Tanpa Nama said...

Biasa boogey-man (bogel-man?????) nih!!!! babap dia nanti baru tau!!!!!

:: iera :: said...

ijoy: it usually happens after that, dear..in between mamai² nak tdo balik tuu..arrghhh..'it' is so jahat! :'(

tanpa nama: silakan babap dia! pastu halau jauh²..huhuhu